Header

Chiesa di San Giuliano

This church was originally built around the 12th century and what remains visible to the visitor is a reconstruction dated late 18th century which integrates the walls of the fortress into the construction, as attested by the ancient masonry of the bell tower made of square stone blocks. The interior is divided by pilasters into three naves with two side altars made of stucco and plaster. The tripartite facade crowned by small arches is the result of restoration work conducted in 1927, as attested directly on the architrave. 
Cookies preferences
0